Devin and myself, we are simple men; most of our crew are that way as well, we’re not sure about Larry though (or anyone that works there, just a little humor/dig, keeping with the good time feel there at Fischer’s). We like putting in a hard days work, and then putting in a harder night of a good time.
Why are we telling you this under the Equipment section? Well because the stuff we use is really pretty darn cool. Lots of computers, and advanced stuff that allows us to get your vehicle back to you quickly. And it allows us to get out there and have a good time.
Just some of the things we use are:
- SAICO Downdraft Paint Booths
- Downdraft Prep Station
- Pro-Spot factory spot welder
- Brewco Executive 360 Frame/Unibody Machine
- Chief Impulse – VHT Frame/Unibody Machine
- Rotary 2-post lift
- Coats Wheel and Tire Machines
- Wolf Laser Measuring Systems
- Trisk Infa-red heat lamps
- Snap-on Welders
- Sun PC Laser Wheel Alignment Machine